The Administrative Assistant plays a variety of roles, from being the first point of contact during marketing campaigns to testing systems for usability and updating website information. They are highly adaptable to changing demands and always quick to learn and receive constructive feedback. They are also the friendliest people we know – masters of phone calls and professionalism at the organization.
As a successful hire, you will be tasked with proactively assisting the team and all visitors of the company by handling office tasks, providing attentive and accurate assistance via phone, and maintaining organization. You have a genuine desire to be a helpful, positive presence in the workplace.
- Handles office tasks, such as filing, stocking/reordering supplies, and setting up meetings
- Acquires an in-depth understanding of our systems & software to assist with clients
- Tests systems for quality and usability
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Maintaining organization throughout the office
- Assists with marketing campaigns and marketing research
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any major
- Exceptional organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of web applications, MS Office, Google Suite
- Proficient with creating good client and internal relations
- Innate capacity to continuously learn and retain information
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Prior administrative or managerial experience
- Strong background in public speaking
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant