Join a team that prides themselves on working in the most creative industry in the world. Developers control the creation and management of our systems. They will constantly be working on new product and application developments as well as continuously enhancing, testing and maintaining existing systems.
– Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
– Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent in experience
- Ability to learn and apply new programming languages extremely quickly
- Adapts quickly to AllofE’s development methodology and component infrastructure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in small, dedicated teams
- Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field experience or degree (Master’s, Ph.D. degree, further education)
- Experience in web-based application development
- Experience in mobile and responsive development
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge in the areas of database management, machine learning, natural language processing, server architecture, source control, software security, distributed and parallel systems
- UI/UX design experience
Day In The Life
9:00 AM | Arrive at the office, clock in, and check your taskboard
9:30 AM | You have a new test plan. Meet with your manager in order to get more details on what exactly needs testing, and get to work.
10:30 AM | You find and log a bug to yourself. Fix the bug and get back to testing.
12:30 PM | Head out for lunch.
1:30 PM | You’ve been assigned a task that requires PHP. You’re rusty on PHP, so brush up on the syntax.
2:00 PM | Now that you’re an expert, start the task.
3:30 PM | Time for your Standup. Head to the infamous UnderHall in order to hear about what others have been working on.
4:15 PM | After grabbing a snack from the snack bar, get back to the coding grind.
5:30 PM | Check-in with your manager.
6:00 PM | Clock out, say goodbyes, and head home for the night. The night is yours.