Enterprise Software Sales
-Manage marketing campaigns using AllofE’s proprietary CRM system.
-Identify, qualify and track leads through the sales pipeline.
-Perform clear and effective demonstrations of the eMedley platform.
-Communicate and negotiate with clients to define clear project statements.
-Document interactions with clients, including questions, agreed on resolutions, and next steps.
-Work with developers to determine best solutions and pricing for custom feature requests.
-Build and deliver training courses based on identified market needs & trends.
- Degree or pursuing a degree in Information Systems, Business, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb verbal and written communication skills (email, phone, video conference, in-person)
- Interest in how the software works and desire to solve client problems using software systems
- Must be a US Permanent Resident or Citizen
- Strong public speaking background
- Enterprise Software Sales Experience
- Strong knowledge of web technologies
- Strong knowledge of web applications
Day In The Life
9:00 AM | Arrive at the office, clock in, and check your taskboard
9:30 AM | A sales campaign started today, so it’s time to make phone calls to potential clients.
11:30 AM | Calls? Check. Time for emails.
12:30 PM | Head out for lunch.
1:30 PM | You have a demo with a qualified candidate at 2 o’clock, Set up the demo system.
2:00 PM | Flaunt your sales prowess, showing the system in a way that’s impossible to refuse.
3:15 PM | There’s voicemails and emails in response to your sales calls/emails. Start categorizing the qualified candidates from the unqualified.
3:30 PM | Time for your Standup. Head to the infamous UnderHall to meet with this weeks small group on what you’ve been working on, and hearing what they’ve been working on.
4:30 PM | Another member of your team is having trouble with an email. Work with them on how to navigate the situation.
5:45 PM | Check-in with your manager to go over the work you’ve done.
6:00 PM | Clock out, say goodbyes, and head home for the night. The night is yours.